When you talk of water purifiers in India, the name Whirlpool does not figure much in the conversations. It is because not many people know that Whirlpool manufactures water purifiers.
Let us go through the Whirlpool water purifier buying guide and understand the purification technology they use.
Table of Contents
- Whirlpool Water Purifiers – Buying Guide
- Best Whirlpool Water Purifiers
- 1. Whirlpool Minerala Ultra 10-Litre RO+UV+UF+MES Water Purifier
- 2. Whirlpool Minerala Platinum 8.5-Litre RO Water Purifier
- 3. Whirlpool Classic 90 8.5 L Water Purifier
- 4. Whirlpool Minerala 90 Elite 8.5-Litre 36-Watt Water Purifier
- 5. Whirlpool Minerala Platinum plus Water Purifier
- 6. Whirlpool Destroyer World 61005 6-Litre Water Purifier
Whirlpool Water Purifiers – Buying Guide
If you are looking for a good water purifier, you should explore Whirlpool because they are as good as any in the country. You have some of the top-end Whirlpool brands employing a 9-stage purification process whereas some come with an 8-stage process.
Let us now look at the individual stages of purification in a Whirlpool water purifier before going on to discuss some of the best Whirlpool products in this niche.
The 9-Stage Purification process
Whirlpool water purifiers employ a unique technology known as Electro Adsorption Technology (EAT). This technology gives you the benefit of four filters in one. EAT is the USP of all Whirlpool water purifiers. It is a revolutionary technology capable of treating water with proportions of TDS less than 500 ppm.
Let us look at some of the best Whirlpool water purifiers available on the market.
Best Whirlpool Water Purifiers
1. Whirlpool Minerala Ultra 10-Litre RO+UV+UF+MES Water Purifier
One of the top-end Whirlpool brands, the Minerala Ultra is a magnificent product. Looks wise, it ranks there right among the best. Performance wise, it is one of the top-rated ones in the business. Let us look at some of the best features of this water purifier.
It employs the complete range of 9-stage purification.
- The Mineral Wellness Enhance ensures the replenishment of all essential minerals like calcium, sodium, and magnesium lost during the RO purification process.
- The RO purification ensures elimination of TDS and other heavy impurities like arsenic, antimony, mercury, and lead.
- The UV protection factor takes care of the bacteria, viruses, and other microbes.
- You get triple protection with RO, UV, and UF technology working together to ensure total purification.
- The inbuilt smart sensor provides real-time information about any issues concerning the machine. The inbuilt technology also ensures automatic tank filling thereby ensuring you never run out of the supply of pure water at any time.
- The MicroBlock protection makes the storage tank 99.9% free from any bacterial growth.
- The 10-litre storage tank is an enormous one, one of the largest available.
- The device comes with a 1-year manufacturer warranty.
2. Whirlpool Minerala Platinum 8.5-Litre RO Water Purifier
Here is another top-quality water purifier from Whirlpool. One of the best-looking water purifiers from Whirlpool, this water purifier has some excellent features that indicate the water level of the storage tank, and whether the purification system is working or not.
- This water purifier comes with an 8-stage water purification process that includes RO and UF. The only feature that separates this water purifier from the one discussed above is the absence of the UV lamp.
- This water purifier offers double protection with RO and UF.
- The MES technology ensures replenishment of essential minerals lost in the RO purification process.
- The smart inbuilt sensor helps the user to make out whether the machine is in running condition. It also ensures that the tank is never short of water.
- The MicroBlock protection factor is a useful one as it prevents the contamination of the water storage tank.
- The 8.5-litre storage can cater to the entire family.
- The product comes with a 1-year warranty.
3. Whirlpool Classic 90 8.5 L Water Purifier
Whirlpool produces some of the most attractive looking water purifiers today. The Whirlpool Classic 90 is one such brand. This water purifier comes with some of the most attractive features one could expect a water purifier to have. Let us look at some of these in brief.
- This water purifier comes with a 6-stage purification system including RO.
- The characteristic of this water purifier is its large RO membrane.
- The unique Mineral Enhancement System ensures the replenishment of the minerals lost in the RO purification process.
- This water purifier comes with an 8.5-litre storage tank making it a large unit.
- The large RO membrane is capable of eliminating TDS in water having TDS levels up to 2500 ppm. Hence, it is perfect inareas having extremely hard water.
- The 6-stage purification process helps in removing physical and chemical impurities.
- There is adequate protection for the filters as it employs a unique spin welding protective cover. It makes the filter impossible to tamper.
- The advantage of using Whirlpool water purifiers is that they use Bacteriostatic plastic, thereby eliminating the possibility of microbial growth even after 30 days of water storage.
- This product comes with a 1-year warranty.
4. Whirlpool Minerala 90 Elite 8.5-Litre 36-Watt Water Purifier
Whirlpool concentrates on producing environmentally friendly water purifiers. The Minerala 90 Elite consumes 36 watts, one of the most economical brands of water purifiers. The unique 7-stage water purification technology in use ensures maximum purity of water. This water purifier has the following salient features.
- 7-stage purification process includes RO, the best purification procedure of all
- The highlight of this water purifier is the large RO membrane capable of eliminating TDS levels up to 2500 ppm.
- The MES technology ensures that it restores the minerals lost during the RO purification process.
- The 8.5 litre storage tank is one of the largest in the market.
- The tamper-proof technology in place ensures that the filters have an enhanced lifespan.
- The Bacteriostatic plastic tank discourages the growth of bacteria and microbes even after 30 days of water storage.
- By removing the toughest of contaminants, this water purifier offers 100% safe and pure drinking water.
- The unit comes with a manufacturer warranty of 1 year.
5. Whirlpool Minerala Platinum plus Water Purifier
The 7-stage water purification process ensures 100% purity of water. Capable of catering to TDS levels up to 2500 ppm, the Minerala Platinum Plus is a powerhouse. It has a 10-litre storage tank that should prove sufficient to cater to a large family during power outages. Let us look at the other features of this water purifier.
- The Pre-filter prevents the large impurities from entering the appliance.
- The Sediment filter ensures the elimination of the microscopic contaminants thereby enhancing the lifespan of the RO membrane.
- The Pre-activated and post-activated carbon filters remove the organic and inorganic impurities from the water thereby ensuring you get pure and healthy water to drink.
- This water purifier comes with Ultra Filtration technology to remove the traces of contaminants that get through the RO filtration system.
- The MicroBlock technology offers protection by ensuring that bacteria and microbes do not grow even after 30 days of storage of water inside the container. This feature makes it one of the safest water purifiers to use.
- The company offers a warranty of one year on the product.
6. Whirlpool Destroyer World 61005 6-Litre Water Purifier
The Whirlpool Destroyer World series is a simple water purifier that purifies water having low TDS levels. You do not require an RO water purifier to cater to TDS levels in the range of 500 ppm. The EAT filter can do the job. Costs wise, this water purifier is an affordable one as well. Let us look at the potent features of this water purifier.
- The EAT process is enough to cater to water having low TDS levels. Hence, this water purifier is useful in areas where you get municipal water having TDS levels below 500.
- The absence of RO purification ensures that the water filter does not waste any water.
- The system does not need any electricity to function.
- The EAT process ensures to retain all the essential minerals. The process combines the power of 4 different filters.
- Mechanical filtration removes impurities like sand and dust
- Electro Adhesion removes disease-causing bacteria, viruses, and cysts.
- The Ion Exchange mechanism removes heavy metals like arsenic and lead.
- The Adsorption technology removes chlorine, pesticides, and endotoxins.
- When you have the external sediment filter, it makes up for a 5-stage purification process.
- Maintaining the filters is easy. There is no need for a service engineer to install the water purifier.
We have seen six of the best Whirlpool water purifiers available on the market. Each of these water purifiers is potent in its way. The higher end Whirlpool water purifiers employ the 9-stage purification methods.
It includes RO, UV, and UF. Whirlpool water purifiers employ the EAT process to cater to water having low levels of TDS. Hence, Whirlpool can manufacture water purifiers to cater to every situation.
Whirlpool has a reputation for providing state-of-the-art after-sale service to its clients. They have a vast service network all over India. A service engineer will attend to any of your calls within 24 hours.
This facility is unmatched all over India. In fact, you can call this prompt after-sales service as the USP of Whirlpool.
- Top 5 Havells Water Purifiers – Price List & Buying Guide!
- Top AO Smith Water Purifiers (2018) – Price List & Buying Guide
- Top 10 LG Water Purifiers Price List & Reviews – 2018
- Top 10 Bluestar Water Purifiers Price list & Reviews – 2018
- Top Livpure Water Purifiers Price List & Reviews – 2018 (RO, UV)