Can we completely control the air we breathe or the food we eat? I’m afraid no one can. However, you can exercise control over the water you drink. You have hundreds of water purifiers in the market that ensure that pure water is never in scarcity in this world.
We shall look at one of the top brands of water purifiers, HUL Pureit in this article. We have listed all the Pureit Water purifiers. Also, direct links to Amazon were provided so you can check the latest Pureit water purifier price.
Table of Contents
- HUL Pureit
- HUL Pureit RO water purifiers price list
- HUL Pureit UV and UF Water Purifiers Price List
- Final thoughts
As the name suggests, this brand delivers absolute pure water that is safe. Backed by the trusted name of Hindustan Unilever Ltd, you have an exemplary product on hand.
This brand offers you the best RO (Reverse Osmosis) and the UV (UltraViolet) and UF (UltraFiltration) water purifiers. You have a special brand of non-electric water purifiers that can offer the purest water without requiring either electricity or continuous supply of water.
All these water purifiers are advanced products having more than one filtering feature. In addition to the normal sediment filters, they use UV rays and the RO process to kill the harmful bacteria.
We shall now look at the top 10 HUL Pureit Water Purifiers in the market.
HUL Pureit RO water purifiers price list
1. HUL Pureit Classic RO + UV/MF Water Filter, 5 Liters
The ground water in most of the places in India contains (Total Dissolved Solids) TDS. Hence the water is hard. You need this water purifier to reduce the quantity of TDS in the hard water and make it soft thereby safe for drinking.
Working on the Reverse Osmosis principle, this product is capable of reducing 90% of TDS in hard water thereby changing the taste of water from salty to sweet at the flick of a switch. Let us look at some of the key features of this product.
- This water purifier offers the triple safety assurance of 100% RO + MF/UV
- The storage capacity of 5 litres makes it one of the largest water purifiers.
- You have the facility of a purity indicator.
- The level of purity is such that it can remove TDS up to 1800 ppm.
- This water purifier is capable of meeting the stringent international norms of EPA USA.
- This product comes with a warranty of 1 year.
2. HUL Pureit Ultima RO + UV Water Purifier
One of the high quality water purifiers in the market, this product can eliminate 10 million germs from 1 litre of water. The water passes through various filtering layers thereby ensuring that the ultimate product is crystal clear and pure water. One need not keep track of the water purifier cartridge because the system comes with an Advanced Alert System. You get advance information that the system is going to shut down soon. The TDS modulator improves the taste of the water whereas the Neon Flash Belt lights up when you use the water filter. The other features are as follows.
- The advanced system senses water up to 5000 times in a second to display the quality of input and output water.
- Every molecule of water passes through both UV and RO thereby ensuring the absolute purity of water.
- The water passes through a 6-stage purification process.
- The soft touch water dispensing features are of the highest quality.
- The 10-litre storage makes it a large water purifier.
- You get a 1-year warranty on the period
3. HUL Pureit Marvella RO + UV 10-Litre Water Purifier
This water purifier is one of the best for the Indian market because of its capacity to remove TDS up to 2000 ppm. Hence, it meets the stringent quality norms of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), USA. The company provides for free installation. Let us look at the other prominent features of the water purifier.
- Capable of storing 10 litres of pure water, this is a large water purifier.
- The system comes with an Advance Alert System whereby it gives a warning to enable you to change the Germ Kill Kit.
- The system ensures that every molecule of water passes through multiple layers of filtering that includes RO and UV.
- The power consumption is around 48 watts at an operating voltage of 220 to 240 volts.
- The system is literally maintenance free.
- The accessories include the RO membrane, sediment filter, and the installation tap diverter kit.
- You have a 1-year warranty on this product.
4. HUL Pureit 6 Litres Mineral Classic RO+MF/UV Stage Water Purifier
The highlight of this water purifier is that it can work at high voltages in the range of 260 to 280 volts as well as the lower range up to 100 volts. The six layer filtering process ensures a continuous supply of absolutely pure water. Capable of removing the visible as well as invisible impurities, this is one of the best in the business. Let us look at the advanced features of this water purifier.
- The 6-stage purifying system consists of the Pre-sediment filter, Pre-RO Carbon filter, Mini filter, RO membrane, Micro Filtration (MF) / UV filter, Post-RO Carbon Filter.
- The system comes with an Advance Alert System that sends out warning signals 15 days in advance to enable you to change the Germ Kill Kit.
- The water purifier has a capacity of 6 litres with a water level indicator for the bottom 3 litres.
- You get around 4000 litres of pure water with one usage of Germ Kill Kit.
- The purity indicator displays the approximate range of TDS in water.
5. HUL Pureit Marvella Slim RO Water Purifier
This water purifier has all the advanced features you look for in a high quality water purifier. The 6-stage purification system ensures you get the best quality of pure water every time. The slim water purifier has a pleasing design making it the favorite of many. You can look at some of the additional features in the following paragraphs.
- You have the double safety assurance of RO and MF.
- The advanced 6-stage purification ensures absolute purity.
- The 15-day advance alert system gives out warning signals to enable you to replace the filter kit.
- This system does not require much maintenance. Hence, you end up saving a lot.
- This system meets the stringent norms of EPA, US.
- You have free installation as well as a 1-year warranty.
- This is a sturdy system with a break resistant tap.
HUL Pureit UV and UF Water Purifiers Price List
1. HUL Pureit Classic UV+ WCUV100 Water Purifier
This water purifier has all the qualities that you should expect a water purifier to have. In addition to the competitive price, you have attractive discounts on offer. You can have an inkling of the same at the above link.
Working on the Ultra Violet technology, this product has some of the most advanced features.
- This water purifier has the capacity to remove 10 crores viruses and bacteria from one litre of water. Imagine the amount of viruses and bacteria that we otherwise ingest.
- You have to replace the cartridge at regular intervals. This product has a unique advance alert system that can warn you at least a fortnight in advance.
- The system shuts off automatically after the expiry of the cartridge.
- The 5-stage purification system can hold 2 litres of water at a time.
- The water conservation system stops dispensing water after continuous dispensing of water for 15 minutes.
- Similarly, it saves power by switching off after 10 minutes if there is no dispensing of water. It consumes 26 watts of power at an operating voltage range of 165 to 260 volts.
- Made from non-toxic material, this is a sleek and covered design
- This product comes with a warranty of 1 year.
- The accessories include drip tray with cover, 3-ball valve diverter, and the product manual.
2. HUL Pureit WPUV100 Marvella UV 4-Litre Water Purifier
Compared to the product described above, this water purifier is of a higher capacity. The UltraViolet technology ensures a continuous supply of pure and safe water capable of keeping the entire family healthy.
The filter works on an elaborate process. The three-pronged process includes a sediment filter to remove the bigger particles and sediments from the water. The ‘Sediment Plus’ filter then takes over the job of removal of the residual impurities. Finally, the water passes through the UV chamber where the UV rays destroy all the micro-organisms and bacteria. The clean water that emerges is absolutely healthy to drink. One must not ignore its excellent features. We shall list them out as follows.
- The highlight is that this product does not require an AMC. This reduces the maintenance cost.
- The Advance Warning system ensures that it warns you 15 days in advance as to when the purifier will stop working.
- This is a fully automatic model capable of sensing if the water tank is not full. Nevertheless, it purifies and stores water automatically.
- The high-intensity UV lamp consumes 11 watts at an operating voltage range of 90 to 270 volts.
- This product comes with a warranty period of 1 year.
- Installation is free. Call 18602101000 and avail this benefit. This is the customer service number as well.
3. HUL Pureit WPWL 100 Classic 23-Litre Water Purifier (Blue)
Designed keeping in mind the large Indian families, this water filter is made from food-grade plastic. Having a capacity to store up to 23 litres of pure water, it ensures that the family does not run out of pure drinking water at any time. Let us look at some of the other notable features as well.
- The transparent chamber has a capacity of 9 litres. Never attempt to add water when this chamber is full as the water can overflow from the top.
- Once the transparent chamber is full, you should remove the water and store it separately. This is a gravity water purifier.
- This water purifier is capable of eliminating 1 crore viruses in 1 litre of water.
- The water passes through a multi-stage purification process.
- The activated carbon trap can remove harmful pesticides as well as the undesirable odor.
- This sturdy filter can hold up to 23 litres of water at a time.
- The product does not work on electricity or gas. You have to add the water to the top portion manually.
- However, this product comes with an Auto-Shutoff system to ensure water purity.
- The Germ Kill Life Indicator warns you in advance so that you have ample time to change the kit.
- This product comes with a 6-month warranty.
4. HUL Pureit WCDS100 Classic Double Storage 23-Litre Water Purifier
This is a gravity water purifier with a capacity of 23 litres of storage. Hence, this is one of the best water purifiers for large Indian families. However, you should remember to empty the transparent container as soon as it becomes full. Let us look at the additional features of this water purifier.
- As with other gravity features, you should not add water when the transparent chamber is full.
- This is a double storage water purifier.
- Working on the principle of gravity, this water purifier does not require electricity or gas for working.
- This system comes with an Advanced Auto Shutoff system whereby you get a warning to change the Germ Kill Kit about 15 days in advance.
- This is an aesthetically made water purifier capable of meeting the stringent EPA norms.
- You have a 6-month warranty on this product.
You have just seen the top 10 HUL Pureit water purifiers. We have not listed the price of the Pureit water purifiers as it is might change from time to time. Amazon and Flipkart links were provided in the above post so you can have a look at Pureit water purifier price. You can also contact the service number 18602101000 for any issue regarding any of the products mentioned above. These are efficient machines capable of providing the purest and safest water at all times. Hence, it justifies the company motto, Pureit आज – Healthy हमेशा
- Top Whirlpool Water Purifiers (2018) Price List & Buying Guide
- Top AO Smith Water Purifiers (2018) – Price List & Buying Guide
- Top 10 LG Water Purifiers Price List & Reviews – 2018
- Top 10 Bluestar Water Purifiers Price list & Reviews – 2018
- Top Livpure Water Purifiers Price List & Reviews – 2018 (RO, UV)