In this post, I am going to write about specs, features, pros & cons of Kent Grand Plus 8-Litre Mineral RO+UV Water Purifier. Drinking Pure water is one of the essential things that keeps our life Healthy and Happy. All the sources of water are already polluted, and we can do nothing about it. The Damage has already done! Say thanks to water purifiers, and now we can consume healthy drinking water by spending a few bucks on the right water purifier.
Table of Contents
Kent Grand Plus Price and Specifications
- Type – Wall Mounted
- Storage Capacity – 8 liters
- Purification Capacity – 15 liters/hour
- Max. Duty Cycle – 75 liters/day
- Alert – Filter change alarm and UV fail alarm
- Cleaning Process – Double purification by RO and UV with TDS controller
- Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) Levels – 500 ppm
- Operating Voltage – 24V DC
Design and Storage
Kent Grand Plus is one of the best selling water purifiers in India. The Fully Automattic water purifier can store up to eight liters of water, and the Purification capacity is 15 liters/hour.
Since the storage capacity is 8 liters, the water purifier can provide continuous drinking water supply for small and medium size family, and you don’t have to worry in case there is a power cut.
The Fully Automattic Kent Grand+ comes with an auto-start and auto-off mechanism. The RO + UV water purifier sports a transparent design and can be mounted on the kitchen wall.
There is also a purified water level indicator so you can know the availability of pure water.
The Kent Grand Plus water purifier weighs 9.4 Kgs and is made of Food Safe ABS plastic which is sturdy, and there is no chance for corrosion. The Spin-Welded RO Membrane housing prevents the water leakage and tampering.
The Kent Grand Plus RO + UV Water Purifier comes with Filter change and UV Change Alarms that will notify you if there is a need to replace the filters.
The Water purifier is also fail-safe, If you don’t replace the filters within the next 60 hours, the purifier will stop functioning.
Water Purification (RO + UV + UF)
Say thanks to the Patented Kent Mineral ROTM Technology that not only removes the bacteria, virus, and dissolved salts but also retains much needed natural minerals.
The Reverse Osmosis technology can even remove the dissolved impurities like Arsenic, Lead, Mercury and Cadmium from the water. So, no matter what your water source is, the Kent Grand Plus can give you pure drinking water.
Generally, The Levels of TDS (dissolved salts) will be high if the source of water is bore wells or ground water. As I mentioned earlier, the RO Membrane can remove the harmful dissolved salts and Hard Metals from the water. At the same time, the TDS Controller maintains the essential natural minerals in the water.
To Double the purification process, Kent also employed a powerful UV (ultraviolet) Bulb that totally kills all the bacteria and virus present in the water.
- Water wastage. (Not that high when compared to conventional RO Water Purifiers)
- Requires Electricity to operate. You can collect the drain water and use it for cleaning utensils and watering plants.
- Double Purification with RO + UV + UF technologies.
- TDS Controller that maintains Natural Minerals
- Output water is Pure, Safe, and Tasty.
- Sturdy, Tamper proof and Transparent Design
- Good Storage Capacity (8 liters)
- Fail-Safe Mechanism with UV and Filter change Alarms
- Suitable for water from all sources like Public water supply, rivers, Storage tanks, bore wells and tap water.
Verdict: With Double Purification of RO + UV + UF and 8-liter storage capacity the Kent Grand Plus is one of the Best water purifiers in India that offers full value for your money. Along with One-Year warranty on the membrane, free installation and service will be provided.